How much of the product should I use?
Roll on painful area one time
Where do I put the product and how?
- Roll over painful area(s) one time
- Roll on your lower back. Much pain stems from this area.
- If you are going to exercise, subject yourself to strenuous activity, stand too long, walk to long, use the product before hand.
- If you have foot pain, place the product on your feet.
- In winter, use the product before going out in the cold to warm your muscles.
- Observe how you feel
- Record how you feel with each application – just a few words in a journal
How often do I use the product?
You should use the product at least 3 times and up to 8 times a day. Use it in the morning to start your day, at noon, and in the evening at bedtime. You may use at other times of the day if you feel the need.
Remember the key to success how often you use the product on a regular basis… not how much of the product you use at one time. More often is better than more quantity in one application.