Aromatherapy Certification Program
The French School
150 Hours of Class Instruction and Practicum
The Aromatherapy Center is proud to present its 150- hour Level 1 Aromatherapy Certification Program. The Program is designed to combine theory and application as is practiced in France, the birthplace of modern aromatherapy where it it is practiced by physicians and pharmacists.
The course work for this program has been developed by Mireille Nédélec and Clydette Clayton, the leading practitioners in aromatherapy in both the U.S. and France. It is the mission of Ms. Nédélec and Ms. Clayton to bring their years of professional knowledge and background to others so that the highest and newest form of aromatherapy can be practiced by more professionally trained therapists.
This Certification Program is the only one like it in the U.S.It focuses on the safe application of more than 100 essential oils, essences, hydraulates, and vegetable oils. The participants will have the opportunity to experience these oils and will formulate blends for actual cases under the direction of the instructors.
This program is based on the necessary technical data reqired for precise and efficient aromatic treatment of the individual. It is a holistic approach, treating the entire individual by acknowledging his background, his present pathologies, and his psycho-physiological evolution. It is rigorous, rational method founded on technical and biochemical precision which avoids the undisciplined and approximate use of essential oils.
Who will benefit from our Aromatherapy Certification Program?
Health Care Practitioners
-Anyone desiring to improve or maintain their health naturally
-Anyone desiring to se aromatherapy safely
-Therapeutic Touch Practitioners
-Yoga and Meditation Instructors
Other Aromatherapy Programs
Aromatherapy-Level II (a medical approach)
Aromatherapy – Level III (an auric approach)
Chakra Healing with Aromas
Aromatherapy and Massage
Aromatherapy – Special Topics
Description of Program
- Definition and History of Aromatherapy
- Pathologies according to the basic diathesis
- Principles of the holistic treatment
- The psycho-physiological balance of the individual and the immune system’
- Aromatic botany & biochemistry
- Raw Products used in aromatherapy
- Botanical and biochemical families
- Method of application & use of essential oils
- Aromatherapy and other healing therapies
- Monographs of the main essential oils and their practical use in various affections
- Aromatherapy and the Chakra System
- Creating a Personalized Perfume
- Techniques of blending
- Aromatic therapy, characterology, lotions, therapeutic blends, massage oil blends
- The Ethical Practice of Aromatherapy
- Individual student research project and practicum
Instructors: Dr. Mireille Nedelec, Clydette Clayton
Classroom Instruction: 66 hours
Homework, Class Project, and Practicum: 84 hours
Application and admission to the program is required. The application should be submitted with a $25.00 fee that will be applied to the tuition for the program if the candidate is accepted. Application fee will be refunded to the applicant if not accepted in the program.